Friday, March 4, 2016

Arbonne 30 day detox

Back in July of 2015 I was introduced, by a friend, to Arboone's 30 day clean eating challenge other wise known as 30 day detox. My friend had some amazing results with it and my husband and I were ready to jump on board! So we did the challenge eg in August! We were pretty bad with exercising like we were suppose to, and we snuck in way too many "cheat days." Regardless we had some pretty good results!
Come October I was down to 165, the lowest I've been in a long time and was able to fit into a size 10! Life was amazing! We went on a trip to Florida and I wore all my shorts with confidence and was proud of my body!!
Then in November, I was involved in yet another car accident. Not nearly as bad, but if left me with a mast concussion, and took me out of the gym for two months! My state of mind was gone, and all I wanted to eat was super unhealthy foods!
Then the Holidays rolled around, and my diet was really out the window!! I couldn't be stopped.
Come Janurary I tried to diet a little but my self control was not there at all. Before I knew it here I am in March and I've gained 17 lbs since November!! How did I let my self do that?!?!
So I sat down with my husband and we both decided it was time to buckle back down, and focus on our health. (He's lucky and didn't really gain anything back, but yet he was out of shape.)
We thought back to August and what really helped jumpstart us. Arboone's 30 day challenge!
This time around doing the detox were not going to squeeze in extra cheat days and we're going to hit the gym hard! No excuses!! I am so motivated to do this it's quite ridiculous!!
We started on leap day, 2/29/2016.

Weight = 177
Bust = 40 inches
Waist = 37 inches
Hips = 43 inches

And the dreaded before picture... I cannot believe I'm posting this pic!




This is not going to be easy... But I know we can do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment